Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Team Spain

I awake to a dark room after 14 hours of sleep. Hey, it was day time when I went to bed for a nap. What gives? Oh yeah, then I remember, my days are back to front inside out and all screwed just as my friggin' body clock is. Ah, the perks of having a call center job --> None. Just the money and friends. You lose your social life because all you want to do is sleep. And even if you get enough sleep, you're still tired coz sleeping during the day can't compare to the sleep that normal people have during the night. lol. Anyway, despite this erratic schedule that i have, work is good. Petiks. Stress free. Excellent pay. And a lot of new friends. Some definitely worth keeping.

This is TEAM SPAIN:


Some of the funniest and mischievous people that I know. One crazy bunch.

No comments: