Thursday, July 03, 2008

Blogging by Force

I'm posting these pics because Nestlee is forcing me to. She claims she needs a "pampasaya". I think I should rename this blog to Holiday's and Hunter's Blog. lol. Can't blame you though Nes. They're adorable as can be. Hope this makes your day!

Here are the twins on their regular "walking" training one afternoon.

Holiday...the braver one
(or probably just has more patience & perseverance) lol.


Oops! Steady....steady.....


Hunter...training... (5 minutes earlier)


Hunter...5 minutes later. lol. "I'd rather count my fingers. It's less tiring."


the twins with Mum and Dad


Holiday showing off


Hunter & Mum


Hunter at the beach in his surf suit


Cheers!!! Big EarSsssszzzzz!!!!


AND HERE'S THE FINALE:

dare I say it comes from my side of the family?

Today, Holiday's walking on his own. A little wobbly but getting more and more confident. Hunter on the other hand would still rather crawl. He's got an amazing appetite. Won't pass on anything. lol. They said his legs can't carry the weight. lol. Hurry up kids! Pano sa wedding ko!!!

No comments: