Monday, March 05, 2007

Left Behind

Living alone. Never thought I'd dread it. But I do now.

17 days and counting...
'til we move out of our condo unit; 'til Joey and Flor start living in Las Pinas; 'til Mum & I start staying in Bulacan; 'til I start missing my brothers, SILs and nephews even more.

When Mum leaves...when Kuya leaves...when Ate Leslie leaves with the twins...all to Papua New Guinea...could things get any more gloomy? Joey in Las Pinas. I'll hardly see him. I'll be hitting rock bottom soon. Just don't show it, Yoshie. Don't.

It's hard. Especially with Ron away on his Europe trip. But I'm lucky I have friends who happen to be online and are willing to listen. Or just simply help me forget things for a while. Andie, RJ, Rye, Tey. Love you guys. Mmmwah!

3 comments:

russ said...

dont feel bad or sad. ganun talaga ang buhay. eventually we get left behind or we leave someone behind for some reasons but take it positively. kaya mo yan noh! sa umpisa lang naman mahirap e. kung gusto mo madalas tau magkita-kita para malibang ka. :D

Unknown said...

thanks russ! pano kaya tayo madalas magkikita e nasa bulacan ako. lol.

russ said...

hmmm... pag-iisipan natin yan. hehehe...