Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a new beginning .... again

It's been exactly a month since I got back from Papua New Guinea. Until now I am missing the twins and everyone else. One of the hardest things I had to do was leaving. I still catch myself crying when I hear Holiday's favorite song "No One" by Alicia Keys and when it's 11:30pm and I remember that's the time I sing Hunter to sleep with "The Power of Two". They're growing so fast. And I can't wait till they come home this October. They won't recognize me, but still...they'll be home. For 3 months. Kewlies. I wonder what they'll look like. How fast they can run. What they'll look like in their cute little suits on our wedding. *giggles* Soooooooo cute!!

Anyway, I know this blog is long overdue. Just an update. A week after I got home, I tagged along with Russ when she applied at Stellar Global Solutions in Cubao. Yeah. Call center. IP-Relay Operator. The pay? Wow. I couldn't resist. lol. To cut things short, we both passed the Interview, as well as a week or so of Soft Skills Training, and now we're on our third day of Program Specific Training. Oh da ba. Kaching! Kaching! Kaching!!! lol. Wish us luck that we pass. Though we're not in the same class nor shift, I've found a new set of friends. The funniest bunch. I've got a new Russ in my life. But this time he's a she but is really a he but wants to be a she. Gets? lol. He's one of the funniest people I know. Kinda reminds me of Abba. But just how he makes me laugh. lol. Love you Babba!! Aside from Russ, there's McKai whose introduction goes - "I'm McKai. And no I'm not anorexic. I'm not bolemic. And I don't do drugs." Yeah, she's that thin. Got a couple of piercings and is the lead guitarist of a band named Sink. Cool I know. Then there's Lee who loves to drink. She used to weigh 43kg way back when she religiously dragon boat rowed (or whatever you call it) I think was about a year ago. She once modeled her rock hard abs for that Del Monte 202 commercial. (I think). Anyway, drinking 3 bottles of Gran Matador in 4 hours ALL BY HERSELF and all the beer drinking kinda paid off. So there. Another funny one. There's more of them. My new friends. But I gotta cut this thing short. (i know i know, mahaba nanga e!!!)

Anyway, I'm off. Gotta hit the showers. I think I've finally adjusted to the night shift. Today I slept like a baby. And now I'm definitely ready for training. Maybe my brain will actually work this time in class. Til next time! Promise, I'll make sure it won't be next month. Hahaha!! Ciao.

No comments: