Sunday, March 23, 2008

Twins update

To my friends who are avid fans of my nephews Holiday & Hunter, here are a few photos for you to go goo-goo gaga over:

at exactly 1 year old


Day-Day's space suit


*DO NOT DISTURB*


"come on! let's go!!!"


weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!


Shaolin Day-Day (parang si Jairus ng Kung-Fu kids)


Hunter's real twin brother


this time pool time is really FUN time!!!


new hair cuts (Holiday: "where'd my hair go?")


sooooo cute. gigil!!!!


one of the biggest brightest smiles that never fails to brighten my day


clap your hands, clap your hands

I miss these kids so much. Mum told me that sometimes when they tell Hunter, "call tita", he'd get a cell phone, get the screen to light up, then place it over his ear and say, "Heyo tita!". Isn't that adorable? And yes, it made me cry. Hopefully one of these days I'll get to hear that over the phone. lol. *UPDATE: apparently Holiday does the same thing!!!*

Oh, and here's a video I took of Holiday while I was in PNG.



Honestly, I didn't mean for it to happen! It was an accident. But really, you gotta admit, it's funny. lol. Love you Day-Day!!! You're gonna be famous bebe...on Bitoy's Funniest Videos. lol. Sorry bout the end part. I dropped my phone to pick up Holiday. lol. Don't worry, he wasn't hurt.

No comments: