Friday, August 13, 2010

a little inspiration

I know I promised to tell you my son's birth story in my next post but I just don't have the time nor interest to write about it. Anyway. Maybe I need a little inspiration. I was chatting with Abba when the subject came up.

Abba: i'm thinking of new banner for my blog
Yoshie: ako rin
Yoshie: ay mali
Yoshie: think of a new banner for my blog
Yoshie: you do it
Abba: lol
Abba: ano ba gusto mo?
Yoshie: di ko alam
Yoshie: hahaha
Abba: but you're so tamad to blog!
Yoshie: i know
Yoshie: lol
Yoshie: malay mo
Yoshie: ganahan ako
Abba: lol
Abba: for you it's just gonna be all white
Abba: tapos
Abba: nakalagay sa gitna
Abba: yoshieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Abba: heheheh
Abba: ahhaha
Abba: liit pa
Abba: tapos black lang
Abba: lol
Yoshie: am i that boring?
Yoshie: or insignificant?
Yoshie: or little?
Yoshie: or plain?
Yoshie: hahaha
Abba: hahahha
Abba: plain

But seriously Abba, my blog needs a new look. It never had a look to begin with. Crap it's just one of the Blogger templates. Isip tayo. Este isip ka. lol. Excited na ko! Sige na. Baka nga ganahan ako mag blog lagi. Maybe then you'll stop bugging me.

Ok. So, for my next post, i absolutely promise to introduce you to my son Ty, how we came up with his name at the last minute, and his birth story. Promise. Promise. Promise.

The End.

No comments: