Sunday, February 18, 2007

I woke up this morning to a deafening silence. I'm usually early on Sundays; excited to go to Church with Joey, Kuya and Ate Leslie and then enjoying a hearty breakfast after Mass. This time, I woke up a little after 12nn. I was up late chatting with some friends - Mum, Andie and Tey to name a few. Surfing the net and trying to blog. I wasn't successful with the latter. Been unable to publish my drafts coz I can't seem to get the words right. Hate it when that happens.

I went to the hospital at around 7pm to see how the twins and Ate are doing. Ate's well. Back to her usual bubbly self. Holiday is definitely looking better. Looks different again today. More color. Adorable. Gigil!
Holiday (Day 3)
my little mushroom
smile for tita sweetie

Sadly, Hunter is still in the ICU. I caught a glimpse of him though. Saw him kicking and throwing punches in the air. That's my little button. Getting stronger and stronger. How I ache to finally see him up close and next to his big brother. Kuya says they'll be staying in the nursery longer though. Sad that we won't be taking them home when Ate gets out. But...troopers those kids are. I just know it. They're our superstars.

It was hard being happy this evening though. Joey & Flor were extraordinarily quiet. And sad. It must only mean one thing, Flor's papa is not doing so well. It was hard seeing Flor so sad and trying to hold back the tears. I felt her pain and prayed hard that God make her strong. They headed back to Las Pinas to take her dad to the hospital. I pray and hope that things are ok.

As for me, I'm home alone again. So this is what it will feel like when Joey & Flor move to Las Pinas and I'll be on my own. Ikkhh. I do not like it. But, I don't have a choice. It's fine. Nothing I can't adjust to.

No comments: