Monday, February 12, 2007

Went to a christening on Saturday. Or should I say, "tried" to. Was late. Really late. Traffic everywhere. Then the taxi driver pretended to make a wrong turn just so he could add more to his meter. Nearly cried out of frustration. Gusto ko awayin si manong kaya lang matanda na sya. Besides, di ako familiar sa lugar. lol. Since they were already packing up by the time I arrived, Tatang and his wife Bess invited me to eat at their place.

Didn't reach Russ. I missed the other CVG people too. Oh well. Next time. Abba was there waiting for me though. We did our usual photo shoot. lol.



Lyndsey Rahne looks so much like her daddy. Such a cutie. Rahne I mean. Not her daddy. hahaha!


Abba ate (again) with me. Couldn't resist the fish fillet with tar-tar sauce and the lechon. lol.

We headed to Galleria to watch Apocalypto. It was good. Not as sensational as The Passion of the Christ. We both agreed the movie was a lil overrated. I gagged a few times. Laughed alot. There's no serious watching when you're watching this kind of movie and when you're with Abba at the same time. Funny remarks and side comments. Couldn't help it. lol.

Best part of the night for me: Starbucks; Banoffee pie! yummeroo!
my new bestfriend

No comments: