Saturday, February 17, 2007

They're Here!!!!!!!!

Friday, February 16, 2007
12:52am

Finally, the moment has arrived. Earlier than we hoped, but still, the moment was well anticipated by all.

Upon hearing Joey say, "Let's go. She's in labor", my eyes light up and I jump for joy.
"I'm going to be an auntie!!!!!! Wooohooo!!!!!".

We rush to USTGH, praying that the twins are healthy despite being premature. We find Tito Ben, Tita Beck, Tita Glo & Tita Lai sitting on the couches outside the delivery room. Minutes later, we wait infront of the window of the nursery, peeking desperately through the blinds to catch a glimpse of the twins. Then, we hear a baby crying. "Is that ours? Is that ours?" Then a second baby starts crying. "That's ours! That's ours!". They cry angrily as if they'd rather stay in the womb. Excitement rushes up my spine. I feel blood rush to my head. Jumping once again, "They're here! They're here! Yahoo! They're here!".

Everybody, including Kuya, waits impatiently at the viewing area of the nursery. Only one emotion is felt when the nurses open the blinds: HAPPINESS
Welcome, my little super stars. Finally. :)

Boy Arellano I (Holiday): 4.5 lbs
Boy Arellano II (Hunter): 5.5 lbs

**************************************************

Later that morning, Joey & I go back to the hospital to see how everyone's doing. Ate Leslie was on pain killers so she was asleep most of the time. High from the drugs. lol.

Viewing time for the babies at the nursery is 12nn-2pm and 6pm-8pm. Here are some pics of the twins. Seeing them for the second time.
^Meet Holiday

^Meet Hunter

^ Hunter (only from afar)

We never got the chance to see Hunter up close. By the end of the day, they moved him to the ICU. They said he was breathing a little faster than normal. So they wanted to observe more closely. Please get better my little button.

Holiday, on the other hand is a real charmer. During viewing time that evening, he had quite a number of fans. Such a cutie with that little hat of his. My little mushroom.
sleeping Holiday
tuwa ka little one?
first smile
wakie! wakie!
tawa pa

No comments: