Friday, February 02, 2007

settle down now kids

Went to Galleria today to buy some blank dvds and dvd casings. Met up with Andie and RJ and they introduced me to Triz. Andie's friend. RJ's "friend" too. If you know what i mean. *wink* Such a funny girl. Nakakatawa talaga. She claimed she was shy to meet me. Really didn't seem that way. lol.

Picture taking at the mall. We pretty much acted like kids today. Playing House of the Dead at Timezone. Zombies scare the s**t out of me and man did i go crazy with the gun. lol. Scary game. Hate it. But love it too. lol. Oh and I won the Super Trivia game. Beat them with a perfect 5. 3 out of the 5 questions were lucky guesses though. lol. Tsamba talaga. Then played with the kiddie stuff at Toys R Us.




And yes, pati banyo pinatulan namin.


All the while I missed my baby. But I'll see him on Sunday. Amishu mahal ko. Mmwah!

4 comments:

russ said...

ang kulet hehehe...

abba said...

i didnt know u are friends with cris villonco. haha. i lost your comment ata sa last entry ko

aND|e said...

grrr!

russ said...

hahaha... andie oh meron k bagong fan... hehehe