Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Bday Russ!

January 5, 2007. Nagpakain si Russ nung eve ng bday nya. Ang saya! Kahit 3 lang kami and si Nanay ni Russ, ang saya saya. Just goes to show, my friends are great company. Or maybe we just get each other's drift. lol. I commuted all by myself to Angono, Rizal. Russ' place. Glad I didn't get lost. Nice to do something for the first time anyway. Although we started late because Abba went to get her license at the LTO (which, by the way, took forever), everything turned out perfect. Abba definitely made up for the lost time. How? Read on.

Ofcourse Abba was our chef. The menu: corn and romane lettuce salad with a simple vinaigrette, penne pasta marticiana, breaded chicken breast fillet with capers and a lemon butter sauce.

Feast your eyes on that!



Oh, and how could i ever forget my most favorite part of every meal: dessert! Abba certainly redeemed herself with those darn good peach crepes. I new there was a reason why i loved her so much. hahaha! I think i had 3 crepes. lol. Though i wanted more.

Ooh la la!!! Come to mama!


always best buds

Definitely a great night. Sa birthday ko naman ha! Yey!

No comments: