Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Job

Applied at Gamepal.com yesterday at Ortigas. With Abba, Russ and Andie. Just one interview. And we were all accepted. All 3 of us signed up. Russ was still hesitant. she still has alot of factors to consider with her current job as well as what gamepal has to offer. Anyway, my sched's pretty much normal. 6am-3pm. Monday-Friday. I'm happy with that. At least that gives me time to be with my family and Ron. Andie and I are on the same shift. Same rest days too. If you're wondering what happened to Voisworx, well, they're just taking too long for the CSR account. They offered us telemarketing. Hell no. That's suicide. lol. Anyway, we start on Monday. Hope all's well. I hope my commute isn't too tiring. Maybe I should really learn how to drive and get a license. lol.

No comments: