Sunday, January 21, 2007

hindi tuloy...yey!

Helped Ron move in to his own apartment today. He picked me up after I went to mass with Joey and Ate Leslie. Hadn't realized how much I dreaded this day until a couple of days ago. Cried a bit last night. Cried a lot when Ron picked me up. lol. Kinda felt silly. But most of me was just really sad. Anyway, Ron was a bit of an ass joking how he'd miss this and that from me. He quit when he finally noticed a started crying after each joke. lol. Anyway, buti na lang, hindi tuloy today and paglipat nya. Postponed muna. Thanks to the land lady's maid who ripped her off and ran away with her money and didn't clean Ron's apartment before he moved in. Also thanks to the previous tenant who asked for only a screen for the windows and not grills. And thanks to the land lady who also didn't have a decent lock for the door. lol. Ron will be moving out of our place once the apartment is cleaned, and when the grills for the windows and dead bolt lock for the door are secured. Til then, I'll be savoring every moment of being with Ron every day until he moves out. Maybe I'll be ready by then. lol.

I'm early to bed today. Training starts tmrw. 6am. Ouch. Sooo early. I'm excited and nervous. Hope the people are nice. Wish me luck!

No comments: