Saturday, January 20, 2007

Subic 07

Had a blast at Subic last weekend with Ron's family. The last time we did this was 3 years ago with Ate Weng, Kuya Jim, Julia, Ka Ingga & Gigi. This time Ina, Sean, Piping, Tita Beck, Tito Ting and Tita Rosy were with us. The more the merrier. I enjoyed being the photographer. Messed around with Joey's digi cam's settings. I think I shot a few good ones. Captured great moments that's for sure. EDGEWATER still remains to be the most serene place I've ever been. You forget everything and remember to appreciate who and what you have. Nothing like it. I didn't get enough of the water though. Here are a few pics. (the rest are on my multiply site).

(I like this sunset shot alot)

(my favorite shot of Ron & Sean)


We head back to the beach the next day in time to see the sun rise.


Sa uulitin! Sana hindi in the next 3 years. hahaha!

No comments: