Monday, January 08, 2007

Pyro Olympics!

Caught up with my college girl friends last night. Dinner at The Old Spaghettic House. Abby's treat. She's probably boarding the plane back to UK at this very moment. We'll see you again in December Abby. I pray you have a safe flight.

Anyway, after dinner, spur of the moment, we decided to go to the Mall of Asia to watch the pyro olympics. Germany and another country was up tonight. Good thing Gracie brought her car. Poor thing hates driving though and traffice was horrible. Good thing we were able to get vallet parking even if they said if was temporarily closed. Guess it pays to be a girl. hahaha! We were right on time to catch the last show with about 5 mins to spare. It was beautiful. So many oohs and aahs during the show. I watched in amazement and excitement. I caught myself a couple of times watching with my mouth open as if hypnotized and dreaming. lol.

It'd be dumb for us to leave right after the show along with everyone else. Heck, Abby and I got tired being stuck in traffic and we weren't eve driving. Decided that we wait a couple of hours at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I'd never ate/drank at the place so it was a first. Luckily i liked what i ordered. A large vanilla ice blended with a shot of espresso and blended whipped cream. I was in heaven with every sip. I gotta go back. lol.

ang mga kumare

Got home at 1am. We ran at 30 miles/hr (40 tops) along EDSA. We couldn't help but joke about the speed. But I was sorry for Gracie coz not only was she nervous, she was also very tired. I doubt she'll bring her car again the next time we all meet up. lol. Til next time mga mare!

No comments: