Saturday, January 27, 2007

magka-edad na tayo ron! lol

Jan. 24. Ron's 26th birthday. Wasn't able to call him at 12mn like I usually do coz his phone was out of network coverage (or something). I was happy that he was with his family but i missed him so much. Not used to being without him on his bday. Ron drove to Manila so we could be together. Though he got home before I did (we took Amang Nestor to see his high school classmates), he wasn't mad. I'm betting it was because Ginebra was winning the game. lol. Such a die hard fan my Ron-Ron. After the game, we went with Joey to pick up Amang Nestor and drop him off at Manila Hotel. He offered to buy Ron a beer or two which Ron gladly accepted. We headed home at around 11:30 after a gazillion of Amang Nestor's stories. All's well that ends well. Happy birthday ulit babe! Alabyu!

-----

Oh yeah! And Ron finally agreed that our wedding would be in December of 2008. Yey! Perfect! And so the wedding plans begin. lol. Good luck.

Told Russ that I wanted her to be one of my photographers aside from the official photographer. I think she does great shots. It'll be good motivation for her to save for her dream camera. The Canon EOS 350D. Yey! Excited na ko. lol.

2 comments:

russ said...

yeah... it is in fact a motivation or should i say pressure. lol. bakit lumiit ung font mo dun sa pagsabi na excited kn??? :D

Unknown said...

lol. wala lang. para di masyado oa. lol.