Saturday, December 16, 2006

2006 just got better

I woke up today with excitement. Knowing that my prayers were answered. My Christmas and New Year won't be that bad after all.

I have a job! Last night, Andie and I went to Voisworx and to our surprise, the president of the company (whom her dad new and we had an appointment with) let us in to their board room. They were in a meeting but he went ahead and told us to leave our resumes with him and he'd put us into training. If they don't need people this december, we'd start in January. Perfect. Just perrrrrrrrrrrrfect. We were barely in there for 5 mins. No exam nor interview. Lol. Gets even better. There's a chance that after a month, we could be TLs depending on our performance. Ain't it cool? hahaha! Scary that it's all too easy. But I'm takin my chances. lol. We couldn't believe how things went last night. We still can't get over it. Too much excitement.

Ron had a great Friday night too. He went ahead home to Mayon-Retiro (my place) coz he wasn't feeling well and he wanted to watch the Ginebra game on TV. Anyway, he's been planning to move out and live by himself since it'll help us save more for the wedding. He got a text last night from his officemate about an apartment he could rent. Just P2500 a month. It has a garage which is what Ron's been looking for. The place is in Marikina. Closer to Meralco so he'll be able to save money on gas too. We'll both be doing alot of saving next year. We pray things will keep getting better and be rewarding for us. Makes me sad that we'll be seeing less of each other, but I know it's for the best. I'll be on my own in July too coz Joey and Flor will be moving to Las Pinas when our contract for the condo in Mayon ends. Sad, yes. But I know it's all for a reason. I just don't know where i'll be living though. Hopefully my parents will allow me to get a place of my own closer to work.

Anyway, soooo happy. Yey! Wee! lol.

No comments: