Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dying for this year to end...

Man I can't wait for this year to end. Horrible year for me. With work...or shall I say lack of it. Though AskMeNow was the best job I ever had. And I met a lot of friends worth keeping for life. With family...they hate me because I have no work. Well mum and dad I'm not sure of. But my brothers. Pretty much loud and clear. Thanks sa mga Kuya ko for the boost of confidence. Though I understand. I'll turn it into motivation to make you guys proud. Need a job. So I can be Kuya's sister again. lol. So we can be friends.

Chatting with Russ right now. Talking about how Blue Frog Mobile (where she works) might start hiring in January. She said she'd refer me. For once I'm enthusiastic about inbound voice support. I wasn't that excited so I emailed my resume to her on the spot. lol. Can't wait! I think I see some kind of light at the end of this dark dark tunnel. Lord, please let 2007 kick off right. Pray, pray, pray.

Oh yeah, Andie and I applied at this company in Ortigas. Oloot! Inc. Email/Chat support for a gaming account. Emailed our cover letters and resumes 2 nights ago. Still no word. Sent a text to follow up. No reply. If i had to choose between the two, BFM seems like a better choice. Why? Location. Makati is way closer and easier to get to than Ortigas. But then again, I just want this year to end and 2007 to start. Now na, now na. lol.

No comments: