Friday, December 22, 2006

Sisters

Spent the whole day with Ate Leslie yesterday. Bonding. lol. I accompanied her to the hospital for her check up. Her blood sugar was high the day before. We were there before 10am. Waited until the receptionist said to go have lunch coz the doctor would arrive at 12nn. So Ate and I walked over to Mickey D's along Dapitan for a snack. After 2 hours of talking about Kuya's at Ate Leslie's love story, and dreaming and imagining what the twins would be like years from now, we went back to the hospital. Waited another 2 hours until the doctor arrived. Hooray. We were done by 3pm.

It had been over a month since Ate Leslie last went shopping at Robinsons Place Ermita. Apparently her dad doesn't know how to drive there. lol. Anyway, we love that mall. Since her uncle was driving us, it was our chance. lol. We had our late lunch at Piadina Italiana. They serve great cappuccinos. Wish they had bigger cups though.

Fist stop, Top Shop. Ate bought a jacket, blue. She made me get one of the same style but in green. Her xmas gift to me. Was shy to get one. Never really been comfortable with people making me choose something for them to buy. Anyway, she also got a white blouse perfect for her growing tummy.

Next stop, Bread Talk where she bought the Floss bread she was craving for. We grabbed a couple of Coffee-o's too. Like an over sized cup cake. I ate mine a few minutes ago. Delish.

Lastly, Ate bought a blouse for Flor at Mango and I bought 3 dvd-rw's to burn the Heroes episodes so Flor can finally watch them. Ate Leslie stopped by this Factory something store (forgot the name) and we picked out another preggy blouse. So cute.

Headed back home to Dapitan where I waited for Joey and Flor. Ron went into OT again and then had a few drinks with his friends. Bday celebration. So I just waited for him at Mayon.

Loved yesterday. Mighty glad my brother chose to marry Ate Leslie. Naks.

No comments: