Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Went home to Bulacan for the weekend. Missed my cousins and friends. Despite the typhoon, I was still able to enjoy my weekend with the people i call family and the place that is home the most (even if it was only me in the house).

That's my cousin Beng in the pic. We've been best buds since. Though we've had our share of trials, she's still the same bubbly crazy comedian we all know. I'll always be able to talk to her about anything. Saw my bestfriend Leila too. So many stories to tell. Not enough time. Oh well.

Was John's birthday bash Saturday night. We had dinner with his mum, dad, family ng gf nya, and some other friends. Chinese food. Fortune Restaurant in Malolos. Good food. My first time to eat peking duck. I think the fat on the duck made me dizzy. lol.



After dinner, we drove back to John's place for beer, more food and videoke. Had alot of laughs, reminiscing college and review days. Oh, see the girl in the last pic? The one in white next to Argee in lavender? That's Duyo. She's a he. Pretty noh? She looks more like a girl than i do. lol. Super bait. Funny too. They left early.




We welcomed John's birthday with Enrique Iglesia's Escape and ended the night at 3am. Hopefully we'll have a Christmas party at Marlon's place. Can't wait.

No comments: