Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'm cured!!!!!!

Slept really well last night. 12 hours. Despite the sore throat, fever and whopping killer splitting headache (yes, it was that bad) I had since the night before, I woke up finally with all of those symptoms gone. Galing talaga doktor ko! Thanks Ate Leslie! Mmmwah! Advil pala katapat ng headache ko. Oooh!!! Aaadvil!!! Hahaha!

And what to do now that I'm ok? The mall!!!!!

And off I go to Robinsons Place Ermita with Joey and Flor. Got home by 10pm. We watched Kasal, Kasalo, Kasali. Nakakatawa!!! I swear. Enjoyed it alot. Pag nambabae si Ron, gagawin ko sa kanya yung ginawa ni Judy Ann. lol. Since magkahiwalay kami nina Joey sa New Year's Eve, nag New Year's Eve Dinner kami kanina. And tomorrow, our New Year's Eve Breakfast with Ate Leslie and the twins inside her. lol.

No comments: