Thursday, December 14, 2006

My 2007 Wish List

1. A high paying job

2. A new phone. Preferebly this one (the Nokia N76). Ain't she a beauty?

3. A white PSP

4. My own PC

5. A DVD copy of Rainbow Brite & the Star Stealer. I will love you forever if you give me one. I'll be extra good Santa!

6. A flat iron. Either a Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener or a Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron. Keywords "ionic", "ceramic" & "tourmaline". lol.

7. A bottle of Clinique Happy To Be.


8. A driver's license...with my name and picture on it.
(Don't go making your smart remarks Abba. lol.)

9. A pair of Chucks. My first pair if ever. Abba likes these too. I'll have to find another style if she gets to them first. lol.

10. Havs. I kinda take some fancy in this Havs High Light. lol.

11. Jackets, jackets, jackets

12. Shirts, blouses, shirts, blouses, shirts, blouses. Yun lang. lol.

Bow.

I expect this list to grow longer as time passes. lol. I know, I know...at the rate I'm going this may still be 2008's wish list. A girl can dream can't she?

4 comments:

russ said...

hehehe... i cant promise anything on ur wishlist... surprise n lang... hehehe...

Unknown said...

hehehe. let's hope and pray for wish #1. lol.

russ said...

your wish number 1 has been granted na... hehehe... wish u all the luck. :)

Unknown said...

apparently not. oh well. lol.