Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Kids!

I wake up from the touch of Flor's hand checking if I have a fever. Fortunately I'm feeling slightly better than I did last night. The start of a cold is always the part I hate the most. My throat is itchy and dry and I feel some phlegm beginning to form. Bummer. But I'm glad Flor's feeling much better. Her flu has passed. Hopefully she won't relapse.

I check my cell phone for any text messages. Greetings from Blythe, Camille, Mae, Nestlee, Grace and my bestfriend Jen-Jen to name a few. I smile that they remember and take the time to spend a peso to greet me. I get up and drag myself to the table for breakfast. Ate Leslie's yummy penne pasta with italian sausage and a tomato sauce is warm and waiting. I ate alot last night, and i eat alot today.

There's nothing in store for me today. I'll be home alone in a few hours. Joey and Flor will be going to Las Pinas to Flor's family. I decide not go with them coz there's nothing much for me there. I can't join Ron's family in Las Pinas coz of this cold. I wouldn't want Tita Beck to catch it. A cancer patient like her needs to reserve her energy on getting thru all the chemo and radiation rather than getting over a cold.

Ang saya saya. Haay. I miss Mummy and Daddy and Kuya. And I miss my baby. I'll have to settle with texting Ron all day. Merry Xmas everybody. I pray you are all well and happy. Mmwah!

No comments: