Sunday, December 17, 2006

Went to mass today with Joey, Flor and Ate Leslie. As usual, we were late. The homily had already started when we arrived. We sat in our usual spot where the giant turbo fans would turn our hair into afro by the time the mass ended. After mass we picked up Flor's officemate Maybelle and then drove to Mall of Asia. Joey and Flor had found out some restos opened early there so we had breakfast at Gram's Diner where they heard they served delicious towering pancakes. Funny though coz none of us ordered the pancakes except for Flor. I had the eggs benedict. It was ok. But Maxx Brenner still serves the best eggs benedict.

Ate Leslie's tummy was ofcourse bigger than the last time I saw her. She looks well and healthy and I'm glad the twins are doing well too. She's due for CS on March 1. Yey! I secretly kept my eye on her all day. Going with her to the washroom even if I didn't need to go to the john. Figured she should always have someone with her in case she suddenly doesn't feel well. Mahal ko yan at ang twins.

After breakfast we stopped by Chevrolet along UN avenue to check out the Aveo. Very nice. Flor wants the matic so Joey doesn't really have a choice. But the point is, she likes the Aveo. Joey's psyched. lol. Ate Leslie and I tried out the passenger seats. Very comfy. We like too. lol.

Our final stop for the day was SM San Lazaro. Flor needed to buy some groceries for her janitor and guard sa office. Pang noche buena. I was kinda nervous for Ate Leslie kasi bawal sa kanya masyado maglakad at mapagod. Pero all went well. I enjoyed today. Love my family.

And I'm even happier now coz I'm chatting with mum. She just got a new haircut and she looks good on the web cam. Saw a bit of dad in the back. Still my cutie king kong dad. lol. Had a few teary eyed moments but was able to brush 'em off before Mum noticed me on the webcam. I just miss her so much. Mum and Kuya will be home on Jan 31. Can't wait!


No comments: